Posts tagged with "honda hds him"
2. i-HDS 1.003.003
3. J2534 Rewrite 1.00.0013_20170417
With HDS, you can get into the IMMO module, but you need a pin code to program. I DO NOT have a keygen for it.
With I-HDS, you CAN'T get into IMMO.
So if you need to get into IMMO, DON'T install I-HDS.
Honda HIM HDS (Honda Diagnostic System) software has newly update to 3.101.015 in obdii365.com. Here we provide FREE HDS V3.101 and software installation on Windows 7 within 5 minutes.
PASS: not given to the rude person
Operating system: Windows 7 32-bit
Compatible device: Honda HDS HIM double-board diagnostic tool
Honda HDS 3.101 installation instruction:
Step 1 – Install HDS
Open DVD Drive (E:) HDS V3.10
Copy folder “HDS 3.101.015PC” to Desktop
Open folder “HDS 3.101.015PC” on Desktop
Rename folder “PSXMVCI” as “1PSXMVCI”
Open “setup” application in folder HDS 3.101.015PC
Click Next to begin installation of HDS PC ver.3.101
Accept the license agreement
Select destination (here: other)
Select a country (here: United States)
Enter dealer number
Select a language (here: English)
Honda Next Generation Diagnostic System installation success.
Step 2 – add info to registry
Run “USA-Dealer” registration entries in DVD Drive (E:) HDS V3.10
Click Yes to add information to USA-Dealer.reg
Keys and values were added successfully
Step 3 – install TizWaz installer
Run “HIMGNA” application in DVD Drive (E:) HDS V3.10
Click Next then Finish to exit the installer
Step 4 – install CM Update (ECU Rewrite) 6.27
Run “setup” application in folder HDS 3.101.015PC/ECU-Rwrite-GNA-HIM
Click Next to install CM Update (ECU Rewrite) 6.27
Step 5 – run HDS 3.101.015 to test INSIGHT 2010
Open “Diagnostic system” on Desktop
It is Honda Diagnostic System HDS 3.101.015.ENG.WIN32
Click F12 for detailed setup info
Go to diagnosis
Finish vehicle info
Select Honda system-> PGM FI-> DTCs/Freeze data
A customer reported that he failed to get the Honda HDS HIM double-board diagnostic scan tool to communicate with his car. Here’s the proper solution provided.
He has installed Honda HDS software on Dell WinXP SP3 laptop via RS232 converter. Honda Diagnostic System software goes well, HIM and laptop works after connected with vehicle. But when tried to diagnose car with HDS and selected “select new vehicle”,the windows popped up error message “failed to initialise J2534 dll”. He than changed rs232/usb cable to connect with PC, but still failed to communicate.
How do you obtain Honda PCM code (pincode), by using HIM HDS Honda Diagnostic System or HDS IMMO PCM code calculator? Of course, PCM access code should be read via software calculator by VIN.
To calculate a PCM access code you need to enter last 5 digits of VIN. PCM Code is required in cases when all car keys are lost or PCM/ECM Immobilizer replacement.
Honda HIM HDS diagnostic tool with double board is a comprehensive diagnostic/programming tool for Honda. HDS HIM supports read VIN and IMMO as well, but it CANNOT obtain PCM access code.
Honda HDS IMMO PCM calculator is able to:
1) Calculate old version HDS password 1 and password 2.
2) Calculate new version HDS PCM Code calculation.
3) Calculate Honda vehicle with 17 digit VIN number and Japanese produced Honda with 11 Digit VIN.
Obd365 here provides Honda HDS IMMO PCM Code Calculator free software download
Buy you need a USB dongle to plug into the computer to work with the program.
Both HIM HDS diagnostic system and IMMO PCM code calculator software will read VIN, but only PCM code calculator can read PCM access code. The better way is to read PCM code with calculator and then program key or program PCM with HIM HDS scan tool. Thus we offer the bundle package: Item No OB32 Honda HIM HDS + HDS immo PCM code calculator
How to use HDS IMMO PCM Code Calculator software?
1) Download the software in above link
2) No need to run software, directly run and use.
3) Connect USB dongle to calculate PCM code.
4) Open “HondaCalculator.exe”, it is this window as follows.
5) Manually enter the VIN when change your vehicle’s ECU/PCM. Your real VIN number may be different from your vehicle stored information.
Please note: PC date settings are must be correct because all of secret codes are calculating for the current day only.
How to replace Honda ECM/PCM with HDS HIM
Honda HDS HIM diagnostic tool not only supports basic diagnostic function but also programming functions, like VIN reading and Immo programming. Here is an example of adding Honda new keys with HDS software.
The HDS is required for registration of the immobilizer keys. Programming the immobilizer also programs the keyless transmitter.
Use the HDS with Honda key blacks to add a key or keyless control unit, storing the transponder code of the new key in the memory of the control unit.
To add one new key/Keyless transmitter, you need:
1. Immobilizer Mater Key Blank or Immobilizer Valet Key Blank
2. One programmed ignition key (master or valet) for the vehicle
3. Vehicle key code
4. PCM code
5. Honda HIM double board system with HDS latest software 3.015.20 (support 1992-2014.11 year Honda)
6. Key cutting machine, like Condor XC-007 key cutting machine.
Make sure the market, the date, and the time on the HDS setup screen are correct.
Select the F12 key in the upper right corner to get the Set-up Details screen.
Make sure Market: is set to USA.
Select the time display in the lower right corner to get the Date/Time Properties pop-up
Adding new keys instruction:
1) Use an appropriate key blank and the key cutting machine to cut a new ignition key.
2) Connect the Honda HIM diagnostic system with vehicle via OBD socket
3) Insert a programmed ignition key into the ignition switch
4) Turn ignition ON
5) Run HDS Honda software and come to iN screen
6) At the screen prompts, enter the VIN and the odometer reading, then verify the correct date and time.
7) Select "IMMOBI" from "System Selection" Menu
8) Select "Immobilizer Setup" from "Immobilizer Test Mode" Menu
9) Select Add and Delete Keys
10) Select Add 1 Key
11) Select Begin to Add 1 Key
12) Follow the HDS screen prompts, if your HDS is not logged in to the iN, you willhave to enter the PCM code you have retrieved from the iN Immobilizer Code Inquiry to proceed.
13) When adding keys procedure completed, turn ignition OFF
14) Exit HDS software and disconnect Honda HIM HDS scan tool from vehicle
V3.015.20 Honda HDS HIM Diagnostic Tool
1. Comes with USB to RS232 convertor, can use it on any computer or laptop.
2. Supports Honda vehicles from 1992-2014.11.
3. It can read and decode fault codes from control blocks memory.
4. The software need active before using, we provide one time free active service.
How to activate Honda hds 3.015.20 software?
Well install Honda HDS setup driver
Open HIM-GNA exe on the desktop
Copy hardware ID
Contact our customer service to obtain the activation code by offering your Hardware ID
Our customer service will give you Serial Number
Complete user name and Serial Number information, click Register
Accept the Register successfully message
After installed HIM-GNA setup exe, set COM port as COM1 (MUST BE SET TO COM1)
Perform diagnostic function.
How to reset Honda Pilot 04 EGR value with HDS HIM diagnostic tool
WIKI knowledge before entering…
Accessing to Honda key/immobilizer codes require the employee's personal information to be entered in order to maintain accountability and ensure personal responsibility. To calculate PCM access codes for Honda vehicles (Honda Insight, Civic, Accord, Prelude, S2000, CR-V, Odyssey, Pilot, Element, Ridgeline, Fit and others…) you need to know last 5 digits of VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
These codes are required for access security procedures with HDS (Honda Diagnostic System) and other OEM equipment (VXDIAG MULTI 3 IN 1 Diagnostic Tool for Toyota/ Honda/JLR, Allscanner ITS3 IT3, HONDA MVCI, GNA600 Honda etc)
Here we go:
No need to install HDS IMMO PCM code calculator, directly run and use. Connect the USB Dongle when you calculate the PCM Code.
Keep down VIN number, PCM code etc on paper.
Step-by-step ECM/PCM replacement instructions:
1) Connect Honda HDS device into the OBD port located under the dashboard on driver’s side.
2) Turn the vehicle ignition to ON
3) Ensure your HDS HIM is well communicated with the ECM/PCM and other vehicle systems.
4) Select “PGM-F1” in the HDS program
5) Select “INSPECTION MENU” in HDS system
6) Select “ETCS TEST” and then select “TP POSITION CHECK”. Follow the screen prompts.
If fail to select TP POSITION CHECK, repeat the procedure.
7) Select “REPLACE ECM/PCM MENU” and then select “READ DATA”, and follow the screen prompts. The procedure will read the engine oil life data from the original ECM/PCM. If fail to read data, repeat the procedure. You are able to download (WRITES) it into the new ECM/PCM.
8. Select “A/T” system in the HDS program
9) Select “REPLACE TCM/PCM MENU”, then select “READ DATA”. Follow the screen prompts. Ignore SCS line.
10) Turn the vehicle ignition to LOCK (0)
11) Remove the ECM/PCM cover (A)
12) Remove the battery holder (B) and put it away from ECM/PCM.
13) Remove the bolts (D) and loosen the bolt (E)
14) Disconnect ECM/PCM connectors A, B, and C, then remove the ECM/PCM (F).
NOTE: ECM/PCM connectors A, B, and C have symbols (A=□, B=△, C=○) embossed on them for identification.
15) Install ECM/PCM in reverse order of removal
16) Turn the ignition switch to ON
17) Enter the VIN which already actually calculated by HDS IMMO VIN Code calculator to ECM/PCM.
18) Select “PGM-FI” system in HDS program
19) Select “REPLACE ECM/PCM MENU”, then select “WRITE DATA”
20) Select “A/T SYSTEM” in HDS
21) Repeat Step 20). Select “REPLACE ECM/PCM MENU”, then select “WRITE DATA”
22) Select “IMMOBI” system in HDS
23) Manually enter the immobilizer ECM/PCM code that you got previously, and use the ECM/PCM replacement procedure in the HDS; it allows you to start the engine.
24) If the system fails to TP POSITION CHECK, clean the throttle body
25) If the system fails to READ DATA or WRITE DATA, replace the engine oil and the engine oil filter.
26) Select the PGM-FI system, and reset the ECM/PCM with the HDS.
27) Update the ECM/PCM if it does not have the latest software.
28) Do the ECM/PCM idle learn procedure.
29) Do the CKP pattern learn procedure.